Since its foundation in 1928, the Wilhelm Ernst GmbH is operated as an owner-managed family business.
Today’s managing partners, Christina Beckedorf, Cathrin Ernst and Jan-Wilhelm Ernst are successfully running the logistics company in the third generation.
This is what Ernst Logistics stands for
- Solution-oriented action
- Personal commitment
… and always keeping our customers‘ requirements in mind - these are the main criteria valued and followed by Ernst Logistics day by day. Close relations with our customers based on partnership and mutual trust are essential for a mutual and sustained business development.
Our highly skilled, experienced and motivated employees vouch for these principles. They are the basis for the success of the company to which they contribute day by day with a high degree of dedication, responsibility and loyalty.
Lean organisational structures are a vital basis for a fast, reliable and solution-oriented service.
Quality and safety
are major issues for Ernst Logistik. Quality assurance of all operations, occupational health and safety and environmental protection are a matter of course.
- Certifications and inspections according to SQAS and HACCP
- Training of all employees on a regular base
- Support of all operational processes by up to date software
- Equipment of the vehicle fleet with cutting-edge technology
- Approval of both locations according to the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG)
|DVTI (Deutscher Verband Tankwageninnenreinigung)||ITCO International Tank Container Organisation|